Do you feel dumb when you don’t have any ideas about how to create your .htaccess file for apache2 URL rewriting purpose on Windows 7? I had been in your position too, I had felt dumb when I couldn’t create .htaccess file in a folder. Until I found the way to create it easily. So, what’s special?
- You don’t have to open any notepad or another writing software
- You don’t have to search for the “how to” on Google because it can be easily remembered, believe me.
- You won’t get “You must type a file name!”
Here is the way you can do it:
- Create file by Right click on desired folder > New > Text document
- Name it .htaccess. (just ended by dot, don’t give any extensions)
Ta da! You created it!